Hiring an Irrigation Installer Portland
With so many Irrigation Installers in the Portland area how can you be confident your choosing the right one?
Here are some things to look for:
1. How many years has the company been in business? (Very Important!)
2. Does the company practice specific techniques to help conserve our communities water?
3. How long has the landscape technician been installing irrigation in the Portland area?
4. Try to find out the average price per zone that zone that the contractor charges. If he doesn’t feel comfortable giving this information over the phone, he may be hiding something. A knowledgeable and experienced irrigation company will be able to tell you the average cost per zone even without seeing the property.
5. Does the Irrigation Installation Company use modern technology to minimize the potential of water waste? This is an important question because so many companies get comfortable using the stuff they always have used and seldom if ever change. They usually don’t take the time to educate themselves on new efficient products that could save you lots and lots of money.
For additional landscape design ideas, we welcome your visit to our gallery of works in our portfolio: http://www.paradiserestored.com/portfolio/
Visit our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/shhhhh1221/videos
Complimentary Consultation? http://www.paradiserestored.com/exterior-landscape-design/contact-us/
It’s a Wrap!
Thanks for Dropping In
Until next time . . . Get Outside Portland!
Kim Thibodeau, Exterior Design Services
Landscape Blogger, Beautiful Lawn Lover