Landscape Laughs – Cool Facts
- Blue jeans were invented by Levi Strauss, the person not the company, in the 1850’s.
- Thomas Edison invented the talking doll in 1888
- Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern
- The first street lights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757
- More people are killed each year by coconuts than sharks
- The life boat was patented in 1845.
- What is the difference between a wharf and a pier you ask? A pier runs perpendicular to the shoreline, while a wharf runs parallel to the shoreline
- Australia is home to the koala bear, the platypus, and the kangaroo, but not one active volcano or glacier. It is the only continent that lacks either one.
- The only two syllable word with no natural vowels is rhythm
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
Paradise Restored enjoys designing for all styles and size of properties. Visit our gallery of works: http://www.paradiserestored.com/portfolio/ Every project is unique and each property presents different design plan solutions. We look forward to coming out to view your property if you’ve been thinking about a landscape transformation. Please contact us for your Complimentary Consultation @http://www.paradiserestored.com/exterior-landscape-design/contact-us/
Comments are closed.