‘Pamper Me Vibes’ w/Outdoor Living Decor
Many times, when looking at photos of landscape design something is missing. The outdoor living space looks lifeless. Although the design is gorgeous, you’re not drawn-in to sit down and put your feet up. Adding the ‘bells and whistles’ with outdoor décor adds the warmth and draw factor – inviting your family & guests to relax and stay awhile.
Spring is Here! It’s time to take-to-the-outdoors and dress up those outdoor living rooms! Here at Paradise Restored, we love adding the homey, lived-in looks that draw you in to sit a spell. Who doesn’t enjoy hanging out in cozy surroundings with a bit of glam thrown in? Maybe it’s that ‘pamper me’ feeling of the fire, food, & fun. Or, it looks inviting and you want to nestle in and let nature therapy restore your senses.
1. Plan Colors – Think Blend
2. Find your style – Rustic, Minimalist, Traditional
3. Careful – don’t buy too much before you have a plan
4. Decide on Furniture pieces Early
5. Add your own personality to your Backyard Space
Find us through these media links:
Comments are closed.